This is a proctored, high-stakes exam tests skills necessary for the attainment of the Couchbase Associate .NET Developer Certification.
Successful completion of the Couchbase Associate .NET Developer exam shows test-takers have a fundamental understanding of the Couchbase NoSQL database and essential functionality. They will demonstrate knowledge of modeling data to the benefit of the database and application, as well as how to write and implement N1QL queries. Additionally, test-takers will demonstrate their knowledge of creating, managing, and editing code relevant to the creation of data-backed .NET/C# applications using the Couchbase database and the Couchbase .NET 3.x SDK.
Test-takers who pass the exam will receive a badge attesting to the attainment of their certification.
You can use this link to download the Exam Study Guide.
Introduction to Associate .NET Developer Certification
- Describe the key steps to achieving the certification
- Understand how the course materials support the goal of certification
- Describe the characteristics of SQL vs NoSQL
- Explain the features of Couchbase NoSQL that benefit the Developer
- Summarize how Couchbase stores and manages data
Getting and Setting Up Couchbase
- Summarize different ways to obtain Couchbase and get started quickly
- Outline the key steps to installing and configuring Couchbase as a single-node cluster
- Use the Couchbase management console to create Buckets, making basic sizing decisions based on anticipated data sets
- Use cbimport to load data sets into Couchbase Buckets
How to Store and Access Data Using the .NET SDK 3.x
- Describe the key ways to obtain the .NET SDK 3.x and use in a project
- Summarize the important concepts related to interacting with Couchbase (Clusters, Buckets, and Collections)
- Use SDK to connect to a Couchbase database
- Use asynchronous method calls when utilizing the Couchbase .NET 3.x SDK
- Use SDK to create, read, update and delete documents in Couchbase
- Explain how the .NET SDK supports the ability to serialize and deserialize documents
How Document Design Impacts Application Behavior
- Identify what Data Modeling is and how it will impact applications
- Define and compare to consider when completing the Data Modeling process
- Compare and evaluate Data Modeling options and how they would impact application performance
How to Query Using the .NET SDK 3.x
- Define N1QL and its essential elements and compare to querying in SQL databases
- Define and illustrate N1QL indexing and query elements
- Define N1QL syntax and essential elements needed for joining documents
- Demonstrate best practices when using .NET SDK and N1QL queries
Beyond the Basics: Using the .NET SDK 3.x to Do More
- Identify how to process Sub-Documents
- Compare appropriate Locking strategies
- Define how durability options might affect application performance
Planning for the Future and Next Steps
- Summarize Certification Exam purchase and logistics
- Identify key technologies including Couchbase Full-Text Search
- List the basic features and benefits of Couchbase Cloud, Couchbase Lite, and Sync Gateway
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate OLT Proof of Participation
This website is made available by Couchbase, Inc., a company incorporated and registered in Delaware, USA (“Couchbase”).
The content of this website (“Content”) is owned by or licensed to Couchbase and protected by United States and international copyright laws. Couchbase and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to such Content. You may not copy, reproduce or distribute the Content without the prior written permission of Couchbase.
Couchbase and the couch logo are trademarks of Couchbase and its affiliated companies. More information about permitted used is available here: Trademark Policy.
Couchbase grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website subject to these Terms. This website and any part of it may not be reproduced, copied, framed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Couchbase.
6. Use of Software
To the extent that Couchbase provides for the download of Couchbase software and/or open source software from this website (“Software”), such Software is protected by the applicable copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights of either Couchbase or the open source licensor, respectively. Any use of the Software is subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement made available with the Software.
7. Links to Third Party Websites
8. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY COUCHBASE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COUCHBASE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COUCHBASE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF WHATSOEVER KIND ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
9. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of California, USA and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Santa Clara County, California, USA in respect of any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms.
For information about how to contact Couchbase, please visit our Contact Us page.
Instructor Led Training: Couchbase guarantees that registered and paid Learners who fully attend all lectures, actively participate, and complete all hands on lab work for an Instructor Led Training course registered through this site and delivered by Couchbase staff, will be competent and confident with the learning objectives presented for that course. Learners who fully attend all lectures, actively participate, and complete all hands on lab work for a course, but do not feel competent and confident with the stated learning objectives presented for that course, at the end of the course, may retake any publicly scheduled and confirmed delivery of the same course, without charge, within one year of the end date of the originally registered training.
Online Training: Couchbase provides no guaranteed learning outcome for any Learner's participation in free online training courses provided by Couchbase.
2. Intellectual Property
All training content registered or distributed through this service is owned by Couchbase, and all rights to this content are reserved. No rights, title, or interest in the training content are extended to the Learner.
Learner agrees not to record any Couchbase training content, in whole or part, by any means.
3. Right of Dismissal
Couchbase reserves the right to dismiss participants from any Couchbase training event. A participant who, in Couchbase's sole judgment, behaves disruptively during a Couchbase training event may be dismissed from the premises, and may not return. In case of such dismissal, Couchbase's liability is strictly limited to the refund of fees paid for this training to Couchbase by participant or participant's organization. Couchbase is not responsible for any consequential loss or inconvenience related to participant's dismissal.
4. Use of Third Party Learning Management System
Couchbase uses a third party learning management system ("LMS") to register all learners for our training courses, to deliver all our online training, and to assist in the delivery of our instructor led training. Couchbase does not guarantee the availability or functionality of this LMS, which may go or be taken offline, from time to time, without notice. Further, Couchbase disclaims all liability for intellectual property used in this LMS. All persons using this LMS agree to hold Couchbase harmless for any intellectual property violations which do or may exist within this LMS.
5. Use of Learner Data
Couchbase may use data collected during the learner's registration and training processes to improve our delivery of training, enablement, and marketing efforts for our learners. We do not share or sell this information to third parties.
Your cart is empty